Quality is vital in maintaining Apollo’s pre-eminent position in the global market, for Design, Manufacture, Service and repair of fire system components for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
We operate in the life safety market which is a responsibility we take extremely seriously and all employees are acutely aware of the critical importance of product quality and absolute product reliability.
Quality is not a term confined to be used in relation to products and our policy is more akin to “quality in everything we do”. The key points in are policy are.
- Diligent maintenance of all required regulatory approvals.
- Adherence to and continuous development of our Quality Management System.
- Training and feedback to all employees on our quality performance.
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance rather than Quality Control.
- Continual liaison with both customers and suppliers through regular business reviews.
- Maintaining a set of KPI’s and Objectives to support continuous improvement.
- Encourage full cross-functional cooperation in the development of a quality culture.
- Maintain a flow of innovative new products which satisfy current and future customer needs and comply with all of the above.
Steve Brown – Managing Director
Date 13th July 2015