The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors is advanced in design, improved in performance and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end user.
The detectors have been carefully researched and developed by the Apollo design team and the range has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it meets not only European and other standards but also the demands of today's high technology environments.
XP95 detectors provide an alarm facility that automatically puts an alarm flag on the data stream and reports its address when the pre-set EN54 thresholds are exceeded.
Key Features of XP95 include:
• Digital Protocol for error-free transmission
• Alarm Flag for fast alarm reporting
• Alarm Address for fast location of alarm
• Automatic addressing with the patented XPERT card
• Electronics-free, easy fit base
• Ease of installation
• Wide range of compatible interface units
• Wide range of compatible panels
• Compatible with Series 90 and Discovery
• Elegant, unobtrusive design
• Wide range of products
• Great flexibility in system design