Manual Call Points
Apollo's XP95 and Discovery manual call points have been designed to comply with European standard EN54─11:2001.
The call points (apart from IS call points) are supplied with Isolators. This means that additional isolation devices are not required on a system, saving both time and money. Non-isolated versions are also available.
In addition to being EN54─11 compliant, the call points include a number of features designed to make installation and testing quick, easy and cost effective. The call points:
- Are loop-powered, saving wiring costs
- Have a resettable element for fast testing and resetting of the device
- Have bi-coloured LEDs to indicate fault and normal conditions
- Feature 'plug and play' terminal connections for fast wiring
- Allow wiring continuity testing before fitting
Each product is sold with a resettable element and a backbox for surface mounting.
The call points are Type A devices.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!