Soteria Multi-Sensor Detector (Optical/Heat)
The Soteria Multi-Sensor Detector uses advanced optical sensing technology, PureLight, to detect smoke particles entering the chamber and is fitted with two thermistors for detecting heat. It easily discriminates against false alarm stimuli and is a great environmentally friendly alternative to ionisation detectors.
- Five modes of operation for ultimate fire detection and false alarm management in a wide range of applications
- Utilises digital Core Protocol communications providing a range of advanced fire detection features
- A sophisticated dynamic algorithm, providing transient rejection and compensation for drift while maintaining accurate sensitivity
- FasTest for quicker testing of detectors
- Integrated switchable isolator