REACH is Apollo’s latest hybrid wireless range. With more RF channels and fewer batteries, it offers greater flexibility and enhanced performance on its own or connected to Apollo’s hard-wired loop systems.
We offer two hybrid-wireless ranges; our latest innovative range REACH Wireless, and our original solution, XPander.
Apollo’s wireless fire alarm systems deliver flexible solutions for listed buildings, temporary structures and high-rise residential buildings. Our hybrid-wireless ranges enable wireless fire detection to be connected to Apollo hard-wired loops, extending the range of detection with the same high-level protection.
XPander is Apollo’s original hybrid-wireless range, enabling wireless fire detection to be connected to hard-wired loop systems. Installation is quick making it ideal for applications where wiring is restricted or difficult.
- Fast-track temporary protection – Marquees & festivals
- Building sites large enough to require an alarm system
- Buildings with restricted access (due to high ceilings)
- Coverage for asbestos risk areas
- Time-sensitive projects
- High-rise residential buildings with flammable cladding
- Sites that demand minimal disruption – schools/hospitals
- For complex sites with multiple buildings such as education, healthcare, hotels
- Heritage/Listed buildings
Benefits to the installer
Quick & easy to install - Less time on-site
Devices installed in any order
System additions added in minutes
Benefits to the user
Can be fitted with minimal disruption
Able to protect difficult to access areas
Ability to connect outbuildings to the same system
Less damage to building fabric