Apollo Leasing Programme (UK)
Flexible financial solutions for fire safety installations.
Apollo Leasing Programme was developed in partnership with Shire Leasing to help protect more people by removing financial barriers to the installation of the right fire safety system.
Key points of the programme
Leasing Calculation Example
- Enables the installation of an Apollo protocol fire alarm system and accompanying equipment by an approved Apollo Leasing Provider (Installer) without an initial capital outlay.
- Flexible financial solution with fixed monthly payments over a term of one to seven years.
- Aids Installer cash flow with 30% pre-payment (subject to approval by Shire Leasing) and balance paid in full on completion.
- Building owner will begin rental payments to Shire Leasing when installation is complete.
- System maintenance is optional and can be included as part of the same agreement, invoiced in arrears.
The Programme is bespoke to Apollo and requires the inclusion of Apollo equipment to the value of 10% of the total project value.
Applications open to all Apollo Installers. Available in the UK.
Finance can be offered to Limited companies only.
Fire Detection System
(Supply, installation and commissioning)
|Total project value||£10,000|
|Lease duration||5 years (60 months)|
*Tax deductible against profit. Please seek financial advice.
Learn more about Apollo Leasing Programme
- Benefits for you
- How it works
- Apply to become Apollo Leasing Provider and quote leasing options to your customers
Finance for limited company business use purposes only. Any lease entered into will be with Shire Leasing PLC or may be introduced to one of a group of asset finance lenders and subject to application, credit and their terms and conditions. Shire Leasing PLC is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.